Organic gardening is popularly thought of as growing things without the use of synthetic fertilizers or chemicals such as pesticides, bioengineering and ionizing radiation. We install organic vegetable gardens and maintain landscapes organically.Get A Free Estimate
Professional horticulturist, Marleny Franco, has been working in the Landscaping industry for over twenty-two years. We design and implement a multitude of gardens and landscapes. We can incorporate herb gardens, vegetable gardening or perennial gardening for year-round color.Get A Free Estimate
There are various courses offered that will make you an expert organic gardener. These courses are the foundation for developing a great garden while restoring our earth. Though we are not offering them online right now you can buy our book via Apple Itunes.Get A Free Estimate
Organic Pest & Weed Control
There are times when one has tried everything yet the ticks and bugs prevail. Biological organic control can help you take back your yard. It will set back those ticks and flees and give your backyard a new ownership for you and your pets to enjoy.
We also provide organic pest control for ornamental plants and vegetable gardens. We can also wipe out those weeds from driveway or pavers with safe mixtures that will not harm the environment.Get A Free Estimate
- We will design the yard of your dreams, we can restore those old landscapes and bring them back to the beauty and splendor they once had.
- Organic pest control for ticks and fleas and much more.
- We offer garden lectures and one-on-one technical advice on growing a vegetable garden and becoming self-sufficient.
Vegetables are nutritious and delicious when picked right from your yard. They can bring a wealth of beauty to a landscaped yard.
- We will evaluate your needs and design your organic garden for maximum productivity and year-round production.
- We maximize the plantings by doing complimentary gardening, using various varieties, season extenders and good planning.
- We can also commit to maintaining your vegetable and herb garden.
Join my YouTube channel GardeningTheOrganicWay. Click right here to learn more about gardening the organic way.