Landscape Maintenance of Your Property Is What Keeps Your Investment Thriving
Landscape maintenance is the key! Be it the perennial bed needing the tender care of pruning and cutting back the old, or the shrubbery, which may require annual pruning and shaping, or the proper training of trees, or dividing, fertilizing and mulching plants, we will recommend and implement a plan to keep your beds looking as beautiful, as they mature, as the original design intended. Or perhaps there is that vegetable garden bed needing assistance while you are away on vacation.
We can be there for you, if the need arises, and help keep everything looking its best.
Trees are often planted and left to grow on their own as if we think this is what will produce a mature, well-balanced tree. In some cases it will, but not in all. Proper pruning and maintenance are required. But in today’s landscape where plants are placed closer together than how nature intends them to be, it becomes a difficult task to attain well-shaped trees in limited spaces. Pruning of trees as they grow is essential in order to train the branches and assist the tree in forming an open branching habit. Proper pruning ensures less likelihood that branches will interfere with your roof-line or break off and fall near or onto your home as they mature and gain stature.
Lastly, landscaping adds value to your property. A well-cared-for landscape enhances any home and maintains your investment. Our goal is to give you year-round color in your planted beds and a natural beauty that is welcoming and gives unceasing enjoyment.
Some of the seasonal maintenance services we provide to enhance your home’s environment are:
- Spring clean-up
- Mulching and organic fertilization of all plantings
- Perennial fertilization and removal of winter-damaged shrubs and trees (trimming and removal)
- Replacement plantings (annuals, perennials, trees, and shrubs)
- Pond openings
- Vegetable spring plantings — garden set up
- Summer clean-up — bed weeding and edging
- Shrub pruning
- Summer rotations of plantings in vegetable gardens and potted plants
- Plantings (annuals, perennials, trees, and shrubs)
- Pond — weekly, semi-weekly or monthly maintenance
- Vegetable garden planting and preparedness for winter
- Plantings (perennials, trees, and shrubs)
- Pond closeout and winterization
- Analysis of gardens and recommendations for the next growing season
- Perennial splitting (division)